Thanks for your interest in contacting me. Here are some of the specific reasons you may want to get in touch with me and how to do it.
- If you have a question, comment, or idea, please send me an email to: steve[@]stevemacias.com.
- You can also reach me via Twitter (X.com) https://twitter.com/SteveMacias/
- To request a prayer intention at an upcoming service, please send me an email to: steve[@]stevemacias.com.
- If you are interested in having me speak at your event, please send me an email to: steve[@]stevemacias.com.
Meeting Requests and Phone Calls
If you would like to get in touch over the phone or schedule and in person meeting, please contact my office at (650) 949-0909 or firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are interested in reposting or reprinting one of my blog posts,
- Link to my site or any specific post on my site.
- Extract and re-post less than 200 words on any other site, provided you link back to my original post. you are interested in writing a guest post for my blog, you should know that I no longer consider unsolicited requests. I just don’t have the time to give these the attention they deserve. If you submit a guest post or send an inquiry, you will get an auto-reply that restates what I just said.
You can send mail, cards, photos, and books to review here:
The Rev. Steve Macias
101 North El Monte Avenue
Los Altos, CA 94022