Thanks for your interest in contacting me. Here are some of the specific reasons you may want to get in touch with me and how to do it.
- If you have a question, comment, or idea, please send me an email to: steve[at]stevemacias.com.
- To request a prayer intention at an upcoming service, please send me an email to: steve[at]stevemacias.com.
- If you are interested in having me speak at your event, please send me an email to: steve[at]stevemacias.com.
Meeting Requests and Phone Calls
If you would like to get in touch over the phone or schedule and in person meeting, please contact my executive assistant Miss Kathy Goodell at (650) 949-0909 or firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are interested in reposting or reprinting one of my blog posts,
- Link to my site or any specific post on my site.
- Extract and re-post less than 200 words on any other site, provided you link back to my original post. you are interested in writing a guest post for my blog, you should know that I no longer consider unsolicited requests. I just don’t have the time to give these the attention they deserve. If you submit a guest post or send an inquiry, you will get an auto-reply that restates what I just said.
You can send mail, cards, photos, and books here:
The Rev. Fr. Steve Macias
101 North El Monte Avenue
Los Altos, CA 94022